Rachio Gen 3 unable to connect to WiFi

That is very disappointing news! I’ve already paid to have the unit installed by my irrigation company due to meeting all of the other prerequisite requirements. I will try to reach out through the support team for a workaround, but assuming there is no solution what can be done to help correct this situation??? As it is now, I will need to pay to have the unit uninstalled, the restocking fee online, and the hassle of buying a new/compatible controller, and paying for a new installation… This is not what I expected or wanted to deal with when buying the Rachio.

Ill followup with our support team to get additional information.

:cheers:

I certainly appreciate any help you/they can provide! I would much greatly prefer to find a solution to keep the rachio.

Me too :wink:

Is your mesh system still in the ‘return window’? Might be easiest to just replace it?

I’ve PMed you with more details.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Rachio 3 WiFi and Weather Intelligence issue

I, too, am unable to connect my Gen 3 to WiFi after having changed to a Mesh WiFi network this week. I have spent many hours repeating your troubleshooting steps with no success. I have also downloaded/run RouteThis and my key is HU7CQJ7Y. Please help.

Is this a Tenda Nova?

It’s to the MeshForce M1.

I believe it uses a Tenda chipset which we’ve had issues with. Definitely in no way a networking expert. I talked to our customer success team and they have been able to get Tenda Nova mesh working making sure the router has latest firmware and by using a guest network (dedicated band if possible).

Other than that our CS team might have other ideas but they are fairly queued up at the moment.

Someone else might have other ideas.

Unfortunately, I’m using the Mesh in bridge mode, so there is no guest network option available.

Mine won’t connect either.

RouteThis: 4QAYCUN4