Got my new Rachio 3!

See… it made April, everyone getting so worked up! Enjoy, I like mine a lot but it’s all about the flow meter… so I’ll like it a lot more in 4-5 weeks.

1 Like

@boldblue737

Flow is going to be so cool, the team has really outdone themselves this time, very excited for this product :wink:

:cheers:

3 Likes

When did you place your order? i did mine on March 30th and still waiting. Did you order 8 zone or 16 zone one?

I called them on mine and they said as long as you ordered it before the pre sale ended they should ship by the week of the 30th. My main problem is they billed before they shipped. I have pre-ordered stuff before and most places will do an initial auth to make sure the card is good then not charge you until the product ships. I was surpised to see the charge go through on the 13th then nothing at all as far as a ship date or anticipated ship date.

@jwmote – that was our plan, but we found out that the authorization expired after 7 days when using Stripe within Shopify. I apologize the team didn’t send an update with the charge. I know an update was emailed yesterday with a link to request priority shipping if needed.

3 Likes

Is this only with Stripe? Does it apply to orders straight from the Rachio site?

Not really impressed I paid an extra $15 for priority shipping and it still hasn’t shipped. If I had known the shipping would take this long I wouldn’t have wasted the extra money. I would have expected it to ship by now if the pre-orders ended on the 13th of April

@sbarnhard, yes it seems to be a limitation on the Shopify <> Stripe integration. Lesson learned for future pre-orders.

@jwmote, as I noted in another thread, we’ll look into this charge and make things right.

2 Likes

Hi all,

Shipping update and statement from Rachio here! Thank you all SO much for your patience. Rachio 3 and Shipping Dates

-Lo :rachio:

1 Like

Week of the 30th is over and no update for me. Guess they still missed the update for all pre orders going out this week.

Hey @Edpsx!

We’re shipping 500 controllers per day until we’re up to date! Stay tuned, the email should be coming your way soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m assuming no shipments on weekend?

When I recieved mine yesterday there was a note saying the flow meters would not ship out till June sometime.

We’ll be shipping a bunch today and then will resume on Monday :slight_smile:

We will start shipping in Mid-May and continue into June. More details to follow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pic of a truck of Rachio 3s going out today :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What was the point of paying $15 for priority shipping for you to ship via FedEx ground?

Hey @Dhrupalp! We’re happy to refund your priority shipping if you’re up for reaching out to our support team (support@rachio.com).

Have any 16 zone units shipped yet? Everyone that has posted about receiving shipping info or has received a unit has solely 8 zone.

16s are shipping starting on Monday :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I contacted support and they are saying the fee is for getting to the top of the line not for expedited shipping. I don’t understand or believe that as several times it has been stressed that orders will ship in the order they were received.

Total lack of communication if the priority fee was to get to the top. Also under FAQ section it’s mentioned that priority shipping is for 1-3 business day shipping.