Is there any update for this? I have been waiting for you to get this sorted out for about a year(others much longer). I find it very frustrating that you are still advertising your product as works with Homekit as it very clearly has issues. I grew very frustrated last year when your support staff blamed this issue on my network and were not forthcoming about this. It would be nice for your customers to know if this is going to be another 2 weeks, 2 month or 2 years before this gets resolved as your posts about it are quite incremental and never definitive.
Can you give us all an honest update so we can move on from this or know that a fix is imminent?