PWS Not Appearing

I installed a PWS and have it feeding pwsweather.com, but it is not appearing in the list of available if PWS’s. Is there something more that I need to do?

Here is the link to the station…
https://www.pwsweather.com/obs/KCOENGLE50.html

Check out this thread - i believe you need to hook your PWS into an aggregator that Rachio sees available PWS options from.

Everything appears to be correct with your pwsweather setup, was it this way from the beginning (yesterday), or did you make updates to the GPS / address?

How far away is that pwsweather station setup from your home location within Rachio? I know that Rachio only shows stations within a limited area away from home.

I just set it up yesterday (thank you for the incredible workaround!).

The GPS coordinates in PWSweather are close to my house.

Please make sure you have an option to show PWS enabled

I do have the PWS option selected.

In this case, I’ll refer to @rachiosupport who have access to your Rachio account and can actually troubleshoot any issues.

Sorry couldn’t help further, maybe it just needs a bit of time for the station to show up, you may want to check again tomorrow.

Gene

Thanks Gene. And I really appreciate your work in getting WU information over to pwsweather. Thank you!!!

@gregorydmelton - I think it is what @Gene said [quote=“Gene, post:7, topic:9445”]
maybe it just needs a bit of time for the station to show up, you may want to check again tomorrow.
[/quote]

Mine didn’t show up for a couple of days, and I did not do the WU setup, just PWS. Good luck!

My PWS did show up after a few days.