Las Vegas Summer Setup and Programming for Flex Daily

Hello all, got my rachio 3 a couple weeks ago and I have been trying to understand this smart timer thing vs. what the Nurseries tell me. Reason I am writing this and asking for help is I am getting conflicting information. Star Nursery is telling me I should be watering every other day right now. rachio is only running once per week right now. We are talking close to 110 each day this week and it only wants to water once. The system watered for 90 min on 07/02. On 07/08 the system was showing Soil Moisture at about 25% so did a manual run of 120 min. The next scheduled run is 07/12 then on 07/19.

Is this correct? that seams quite a long time between waterings at at 110 temps?

Here is what I have
Like most, I have a one drip zone system for the front yard. Landscapers were cheap :slight_smile:
I have 2 trees;
Desert Museum Tree (20’ canopy) - total GPH is 13
Flowering Plum (4’ canopy) - total GPH is 11 (this is the most important plant)
Sage and Rosemary (2’ canopy) - total GPH is 2
Compact Xylosma (2’ canopy) - total GPH is 4

Zone set up
Zone Type - Shrubs
Spray Head - Emitter
Soil Type - Clay
Exposure - Lots of Sun
Slope - Moderate

Advanced Settings
Area - 500 sq feet
Available Water - .15 in/in (what is this)
Root Depth - 24in
Allowed Depletion - 50% (what is this)
Efficiency - 100% (what is this)
Crop Coefficient - 50% (what is this)
Nozzle Inches Per Hour - 0.9 in. (I think I understand, but not 100%)

When it waters, it starts at 6am and runs for 120 min.

I have to say, the shrubs look ok. It is my flowering plum that has me stressing. It’s leaves are looking wilted and this is my 2nd attempt at growing one. I planted this tree Sep 2018, almost a year to talk hold before the summer hits.

So is once a week correct for Las Vegas summer?

How do I tell the system how much water the pants are getting? I feel like that is the once piece of info the system does not know. How does it know the size of my drip emitters?

Any help/understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Daniel