It’s here! Rachio V3.0 App Update Released

Hi @mckynzee,

I just checked the updated rachio app, and after exhaustively searching the app to find my water consumption, I came to the forums panicking to see if I am missing something.

If I understand your post above correctly, you guys have removed the water consumption tracking from the new app??? Please tell me that I misunderstood, and this is just something temporary!

I see you have added a minute usage tracking, but what does the minute usage mean? In 60 minutes of usage, I could be consuming 6 gallons or 600 gallons of water. How does the minute usage help me?

The single most important reason I purchased the rachio controller is that I could pair it with a water flow sensor (which I purchased for over $300) to track my water consumption.

If that feature has been now removed, it’s a deal breaker. I’m not only going to have to stop using rachio, but I will have to return it and demand my money back as this change drastically alters the described functionality of the controller.

Looking forward to an explanation.

Thanks,
Van