iOS 2.1 *Mobile Soil Moisture Graph* Submitted to App Store

The 2.1 iOS mobile release includes zone soil moisture graphs.

Android will be finished early next week.

:cheers:

IPhone: both the “empty” and “fill” buttons end up filling the moisture level to 100%.

We empty/fill the previous day, are you sure you are not looking at the current forecasted day?

IPhone: both the "empty" and "fill" buttons end up filling the moisture level to 100%

I’m sure. The zone is “emitter” with custom rate and area settings. Leaves were starting to wilt, so I wanted to zero it so it would water the next day. When I pressed zero, the previous day marker smoothly shifted to the top line as full, and watering dates moved out. Continuing to press zero or full had no further effect. I wish I could remember all button sequences after that, but in an attempt to get it going, I went into custom settings and changed the root depth to something smaller. I also changed the allowed depletion in an attempt to move up the watering date. The effect was that the former 100% fill disappeared, and the moisture levels were low again. And the watering date moved up to the next morning as I wanted. So fortunately, the moisture filling didn’t stick when those changes were applied. Of course, this is a problem if I had actually wanted to fill the zone.

Thanks for this.

If it happens again, please feel free to PM me or [support@rachio.com] and will be helpful if there are screenshots. We can then try to reproduce with your account, or at least visualize what is happening.

Thanks!

:cheers:

I have noticed this also.

@JCE and @ghctim, any chance I could reproduce this on one or two of your zones tonight? If so, please let me know which zones I can experiment on :wink:

Thanks, Emil