How to Shut Off From App When Running Manually

+1

Galaxy 9+. Stop button appears on the web but not on the Android app

That’s a work around but no substitute for fixing the Android app.

I’m having the same issue with a customer. Is there any fix to this for Android users? Today Is April, 25, 2020.

2 years later, same issue. Android Galaxy S2. Sometimes I get the shutoff box, about 1/2 the time I don’t. Was the app made in China? What is the fix so I don’t destroy my sprinkler heads while they rocket back and forth while blowing them out and no water left in the lines? Controller B3BC2C.

I could blow everything out quicker with my old manual controller than I can with this ‘new, better’ way.

I’ll try to find how to control things via computer in the house, but I shouldn’t hafta.

Thanks.

Can’t access website to turn off from computer. I signed up, get to a page that says ‘add controller’. Nothing seems set to add anything to my computer. I tried to ‘add controller’ and cuz I’ve already got it on my phone, it says that and won’t do anything else.

Why is this so hard? I followed (or tried to follow) the steps Sarah posted here, but no joy cuz I get to where I mentioned above. I get no remote feature.

Ignore what you signed “up” as. You must sign in using the same username and password as you use in the mobile app. If you forgot the password, use the Forgot Password link on the login page. If you forgot the email address, in the mobile app tap More → Account → Profile and you’ll see the Email there.

If you can control the device from the website, you can access it from Chrome on your Android just as well. No need to use the mobile app.

1 Like

Thank you Stewart, will try what you suggest.

Has anyone figured this out? I cannot skip or stop a scheduled watering once started manually to save my life from either my Android phone or the website. Only pause and for how long is available. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you using the app or website on the phone? Screenshots might be helpful. From what I am seeing on the app and website while running, a button with two vertical bars allow me to pause and a button to the right with a square box allows me to pause. On the website, this is a popup bar that appears on the bottom. If I remember correctly, a browser could be preventing this bar from popping up. So, I wonder if you are going about it using another method.