How to Shut Off From App When Running Manually

No, that is not the case. Please re-read my original post. My controller is Gen 2.

No, that is not the case. Please re-read my original post. My controller is Gen 2.

Sorry for the confusion. I was addressing the issue that Columnmn was having which is caused by some of the data coming from generation 1 controllers. I think the issue you are experiencing will be addressed in the next iOS release of the app.

Thanks for clarifying, dgp. When will the next iOS release be available?

It should be available today. Will post when in app store, some exciting new features we will talk about.

:cheers:

@Columnmn

We believe to have found the gen 1 firmware issue and are sending out the patch today. Please let us know if you have any further issues, and thank you for your patience!

I’ll give it a test tomorrow and report back!

Thanks.

It seems to be working better now, only issue is that it doesn’t show any data on the watering cycle or how long it’s got left/taken.

Took a video:

Thanks!

@Columnmn

I’m having the team look into this, thanks for the video!

@Columnmn

We’ve been trying to reproduce that issue without luck so far.

Could you try logging out/in to the app and let us know if this corrects the behavior?

Thanks and have a great day!

@Columnmn

We sent out another Gen 1 firmware fix that might address this issue.

If you can test out and let us know we’d appreciate it.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Seems to be working properly now! I just need to figure out why two identical zones water differently now.