IT’S FEEDBACK TIME!
In 2019, I have a goal to get more content (and better content) out to you guys via our Help Center and the Community! So I wanted to check in with you to learn what we’re missing and what you’d be interested in seeing going forward. We’d especially like to know if there was anything that you wish you would have had available when you joined the Rachio family. Anyone up for answering any of the following questions for us so we can continue to provide awesome support and content? Feel free to respond to this thread or shoot me a message directly!
- Are there any gaps in our support docs, community threads, or videos that you would like filled? Ex: links to relevant Community threads in support articles, tips that you felt you needed to know but couldn’t find in current content, etc.
- Would you be interested in hearing from guest writers or contributors on our blog or in the Community? Ex: Troubleshooting tips from top CRPs, Q&As with our team, etc.
- Do you want to hear from other users via user stories, photos, etc.?
- Do you feel that the Community as been helpful in your Rachio journey? If no, what can we do to make this a more valuable tool?
- When you’re learning about a product or troubleshooting an issue, do you use: video, help center docs, forums, something else?
Let us know! We want to make sure we’re providing the best support possible
p.s. we love love love product and feature suggestions, but would like to keep this thread specific to feedback on support content and how we can - or could have - made your Rachio journey even better. If you’d like to share a product or feature suggestion, feel free to post it here.