Gen3 Won't Connect to Cloud (4th Light Blinking)

I’ve PMed you for more information.

:cheers:

I am having the same problem. BTW, I am migrating from gen 1 to gen 3. Really surprised I am having problems with gen 3. A bit embarrassing. Can you also assist migrating my settings? BTW, running latest app, tried logging out, re-installing and many power cycles.

I’ve PMed you for more information and we can get you connected. There were app releases today which should resolve almost all the connectivity issues during onboarding that have affected a very small amount of folks.

I’m having the same issues even after update the app 3 times. Are they working on fixing the issue?

@Diekmannc

Still not able to connect controller. Haven’t heard anything from Support.

@Bryan

Will you or support let me know when I should try connecting again?

I’m also unable to check my ticket status. Message says my email or PW is incorrect.

However; PW reset link fails to send email to my mailbox.

@Bryan

I reached out to you through the forum asking a couple questions, did you receive my direct message?

Nope. Received your emails and sent you my address.

@Bryan

Sorry I didn’t receive any email. Can you click on my name and send a direct message through this forum? Thanks.

Hi - having same issue here. 4th light blinking. If someone could tell me what to do, i would be happy to do it!

This issue should be resolved.

1 Like

I think I am having the same issue described above. Just downloaded the app and have tried starting and restarting everything, but I just keep getting stuck at this step with the 4th light blinking. How did people resolve this?

@eelliott - need more information to help here:

1. Is this brand new installation or did the controller just learn this new trick?

2. Which version of the app is being used - iOS or Android and version number?

3. Has RouteThis been run - either as a stand alone app or via the Rachio app? If run stand alone then submit the generated code on a ticket to Rachio support.

4. Can the network be described - extender, mesh, make/model of access point, etc.?

@DLane This is a new installation. App is the latest available Apple 3.13.1. RouteThis has not been fun. Not sure what you mean about the network, maybe I’m not tech savvy enough? Our WiFi is run through a private home single router from google fiber.

I have a similar issue. The controller was working just fine until two days ago when we had a power outage. When the electricity came back, everything went back to normal except Rachio 3, which is stuck with the 4th quadrant on. I’ve tried restarting the wifi, and the controller, to no avail. It seems to be running the schedules but does not connect to the cloud/account.

I’m having similar issue. New 16 zone Rachio3… 3 solid white lights, 4th blinks and app can’t find controller. Confirmed good wifi signal.

Franz, I have having the same issue, the 4th section is blinking and it will not allow me to connect. Can you please help me

@Michaeljwadsworth - you need to use the @ character to route the message to the desired recipient - as in @Franz.

Has a power cycle or a factory reset been tried?