Did any one receive pre-order shipping of Rachio 3?

8 zones.

1 Like

Thanks mate

Hey @Salmanslim! Thank you so much for your patience and kind words. We really appreciate that support.

And an online portal would be SO COOL and itā€™s something weā€™re having our team research as we speak so we can avoid this in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @jmrtheman,
We did release an update in Mid-April saying that shipping would be delayed but I totally understand that it would have been much more beneficial if we had done it sooner. And for that I apologize! Weā€™re looking into a way to track orders in the future and make it easier for you guys to get answers without having to call our CS team directly.

We also really appreciate all of the feedback weā€™re getting from you all! This is a large learning experience for us and once we get you all squared away with controllers installed, our focus will turn to taking a look at our processes and how we can make things easier for you across the board.

Our customers are the most important part of our company and we apologize we havenā€™t portrayed that with this launch.

1 Like

At this point I just want Rachio to stop playing this game and be open with all the costumers and give them shipping dates not sometime in 2 weeks and then no response for 2 weeks and probably another email that it will be 2 weeks. They said that pre-orders will be shipped first and they know exactly how many orders they got and how many devices they receive/ship a day. Iā€™m just frustrated with the way this is handled. I send them email and got automated email that in 48hr someone will contact me. If they donā€™t respond on that time frame I am opening case with BBB about taking costumers money and not sending merchandise and contacting my bank about a fraudā€¦ This is not how you earn costumers trust.

Hey @Thomas1987!

Shipping started on April 30th and is going to continue the week of May 7th and beyond. Would you mind sending me your support ticket number so I can make sure that we get someone on your email as soon as possible? Weā€™re doing everything we can to make things right and alleviate the the troubles we have caused.

Also, we will be sending an email next week with an estimated delivery date, so stay tuned for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pic of a truck of Rachio 3s going out today :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Laura,

I understand that you want to make costumer appreciated and you are doing great job to make the company look good and some of the problems are beyond your power. Even that you stated that emails will be send out to people but only the ones will receive that their order has been shipped. Or you are telling me that every pre-order will receive email this week?? I donā€™t have a case nr just an automated message that someone will respond to me within 48hr.

Sorry for the wrong information. Iā€™m not sure if this is the case nr. ā€œWe received your request (256289). Our support staff will review it and get back to you within 48 hours.ā€

Thank you

Thatā€™s the number Iā€™m looking for :slightly_smiling_face: thanks!

And yes, everyone that hasnā€™t already received shipping information should be receiving an email next week with more shipping details.

Filled out the form and also sent a separate email for expedited shipping. Just got my shipping notification today and itā€™s shipping GROUND. Whatever. Excited to finally be getting it sometime this weekend and be done with these games. I really hope that when I install it that everything will be plug and play since the money I paid my installer is toast.

Congrats! Is it an 8 or 16 zone?

I also purchased an 8-zone on the 12th, filled out the expedite email form, and today finally received my shipping information (should be here by Thursday)

Still not seeing any 16 going out.

Just now received an email stating my 16 zone will ship no later than May 11th. For the record, I filled out the priority shipment form and ordered back on 3/24. Donā€™t have a tracking number yet but says once it ships I should receive 2-4 days later.

Thatā€™s good to hear. Maybe Iā€™ll get email soon.

I just got a notification for delivery at 8:26 pm that my 16 zone shipped. Iā€™m extremely excited to get it set up and to see it work itā€™s magic!

My 16 zone I ordered on the 6th still hasnā€™t shipped. I got an email saying that it will ship before the 21st. I may just cancel my order. Iā€™m sick of it getting pushed back further and further.

I ordered a 16 on April 4th and all Iā€™ve gotten is email saying it will ship before the 11th