Did any one receive pre-order shipping of Rachio 3?

I completely agree. It’s starting to look like we are the ones with egg on our face. All I ask for is transparency, be honest like Nest was with their door bell. If it’s late just say, don’t piss in my water and call it lemonade.

3 Likes

exactly… we need honest update on shipping.

1 Like

It is sad that they monitor this forum and not an honest word from RACHIO.

2 Likes

Same boat here as a lot of you. I reseeded lawn last fall, THEN, controller craps out. Pre-ordered Rachio 3 in March…they charged my credit card immediately (am I dreaming, or didn’t I see somewhere that charges on pre-orders would only occur 7 days before product ships?) After numerous attempts to get a ship date, I was assured my order would go out the last week of April. I filled out that dumb form for expedited shipping–nothing, no response, no shipment.

I understand delays in new products, and “yes” I am pissed about it taking so long–but that is not my main gripe. What irks me the most is the TOTAL lack of communication about the constantly changing ship dates, and the amount of times I was given bogus info/ship dates, when I contacted Rachio.

I’m a 1st time customer, and I already feel like I have been had

3 Likes

For your encouragement…I have just received shipping details on my unit ,paid for 1st week in April. Fed-EX Ground seems to be preferred shipping by Rachio so I would not expect it here in South East until mid-next week… Now at least I can get moving on preparation …

1 Like

I have ordered on March 30th Zone 8 one. Just received FedEx Shipment info. Finally received shipping info from rachio.

1 Like

Curious how I ordered a week before both of you, on 3/24, also filled out the expedition form, and still nothing.

2 Likes

Did you get the 8 or 16 zone? I ordered a 16 zone bundle on the 25th

8 or 16 zone?

Same as you. 16 zone bundle gen 3. Maybe they’re waiting an extra week or so to ship together with flow meter :flushed:

1 Like

8 Zone…

1 Like

That would be rubbish if that’s the fact. They’ve stated they will be shipped separately… but they could ship them at the same time, but different packages :joy:

Edit: I have been seeing solely 8zones shipping from the forums

1 Like

I ordered 8 zone on March 24th. I have recieved no indication that my order has been sent. It’s ridiculous that any April order would go before mine.

1 Like

I ordered the 16 zone and flow meter on the morning of 3/20, then filled out the priority email survey and still nothing. This is so frustrating. I’ve been waiting to have my irrigation turned on but they keep screwing us around.

1 Like

Ordered the 26th, 8 zone, still nothing.

How nice, I am looking at the rules for posting on this board (yellow box to my right) and it says “Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people”

OK, well, hey Rachio, the idea that you treat your customers like s*** is horrible. Most people are reasonable and understand that things happen–but over promising, miscommunication, and then just DOING NOTHING for your customers when those things happen is always bad for business in the long run.

Is that constructive enough for you? I(f you even care enough to read this board)

2 Likes

This is on the Rachio web site: https://support.rachio.com/hc/en-us

Knowledge Base

FAQ

Updated: 4/21/18

Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controllers are just about ready to start shipping! All controller orders will be shipped in the order in which they were purchased starting the week of April 30, 2018.

For reference, you can expect preorders placed March 20 - April 13 to be shipped the weeks of April 30th and May 7th. Preorders placed after April 14 will be shipped the week of May 14th and beyond, based on order number.

NOTE: Wireless Flow Meters are estimated to ship May; dates will be published in early May.

Don’t fret! We’re shipping as fast as we can and we cannot wait to get the new Rachio 3 Controllers into your hands! We truly appreciate your support and patience!

In the meantime, hop into our community and join the conversation! We’d love for you to share your favorite Rachio Insider Tips here and share a product suggestion here.

March 20th - April 13th is a 25 day span. If they have not shipped the March 25th orders yet then wow. It’s quite comical though how they stated they will be shipped in the order they were placed, yet I’ve seen orders from April already go out… surprisingly no 16 zones going out yet.

Don’t worry guys, I just got off the phone with support and they informed me that will send out a shipping update the week of May 7th. I asked about my order on the 25th of March and he informed me that I should receive it some time mid May. I’m debating on challenging the transaction with PayPal and I’ll give them the money when they can ship the item. This has been the worst company I’ve ever had the misfortune of buying from. If it wasn’t for all the glowing reviews from the Gen 2 I would GTFO

Hi all,

Shipping update and statement from Rachio here! Thank you all SO much for your patience. Rachio 3 and Shipping Dates

-Lo :rachio:

Laura, Why did people who ordered in Apr already have their order shipped, and some of us who ordered in March (like me!) not?

Why was my credit charged on the day I ordered, instead of 7 days prior to the order being shipped as was expressed – especially when, as you say, you guys were overwhelmed and knew you were behind?

1 Like