App

I download App on my I-Phone 5 s e when I tap on the app nothing happens . I have the unit setting on floor by my Computer. Will the App work on I-Phone 5se ? Moondogie

If you have upgraded to iOS 10.3 or higher, the app should work. If you still have trouble and it’s a Rachio 3 or 3e, see

for using your computer to configure Wi-Fi on the controller. Once it’s on your network, you should be able to access it at
https://app.rach.io
from either the computer or the iPhone.

If the above fails or is inapplicable, borrow another phone or tablet to configure the device. Even an old phone without a SIM card should be ok, as long as it can connect to Wi-Fi and install the app.

Like I said apples I-Phone 5SE wont upgrade any Higher? Its a piece of Junk. Now what buy a $800.00 Phone ?
Moondogie

I don’t understand your comment. You can use your computer to configure the controller for Wi-Fi and also to create schedules, etc. If you’re out in the yard adjusting heads, you can use Safari on your iPhone 5 to run zones, etc.

Rachio is aware of the issue with the mobile app and expects to have a fix soon. See

Hey Moondogie, I’m working on testing some fixes to fix issues with devices running iOS 10. I can keep you posted on progress as well and maybe send you a beta version that might fix it. Currently a beta is waiting for review from Apple, but once that’s approved I can send you a link to download the app and we can see if that fixes the issue for you. I imagine it’ll move through Apples review today or tomorrow, but I can’t say for sure.

I can’t connect my PC to Rachio why. Can you send an app?

Have you a beta version for i phone 5?

moondogie