Adding WUnderground Station to Rachio with Gen 2

Can i get mine added?

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KCOFORTM15

@Gene You need a “Donate Now” button on your site :wink:

:cheers:

2 Likes

@franz Maybe when the site is easier to use :sweat_smile: One of these days I’ll finish up the ez setup, but for now I do what I can…

@GMoore34 done (link) (used a random name since matching name was taken, see my PM).
@jjstrauch done (link)

P.S. Internally wufyi.com can also use data from ambientweather.net via their API and many other sources (such as myacurite.com and weatherflow.com). Feel free to PM (link) for details or if you simply prefer to setup your station in private.

1 Like

@Gene - Can you help me get my station on Rachio?
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KOHCLEVE171

Thank you!

@jfirstenberg done (link) :cheers:

2 Likes

@Gene - Thank you. My PWS account has a station in it but not the one you created. Did I do something wrong?

I do see the station in Rachio now (AWESOME) but the station I created, jfirstenberg doesn’t seem to have anything. Is there a way to add the station that is reporting (and connected to Rachio) into my user’s account and delete the one not in use (housekeeping).

THANKS AGAIN.

Unfortunately pwsweather does not support transferring stations between accounts, and because I did not have your station / account info I could not add the data to a specific station. If you prefer to use a station you’ve created, feel free to PM (link) me your station details so it can be used instead.

2 Likes

Does it matter? I’m okay if you are okay. Can stations be deleted?

Doesn’t matter one bit :wink: I do not know of any way to delete a station, though you could try contacting their support via email. As far as I know, stations without any data are as good as gone so you can leave it as is. :+1:

1 Like

Team Rachio - If you could kindly add
Station ID: KSDHILLC3
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

@vthowe done (link) :cheers:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you.

Could you add KCAMERCE18

Thanks

@badwzrd done (link) :cheers:

2 Likes

@Gene

2 Likes

Just read on the Ambient Weather Facebook page that " AmbientWeather.net will now upload your data to PWSWeather.comand WeatherUnderground.com directly."

I disabled cron-job and trying the direct upload.

Edit: Direct upload from AmbientWeather to PWSWeather is working:)

1 Like

What is the procedure to do this? I haven’t been able to find info on ambient’s site.

Devices

You need to have a login to PWS Weather
Go to your device page and enter the information in the PWS Weather section.

Once you have that, you can change your current weather station selection to your PWS, just make sure that “Use Personal Weather Station” is toggled on.

1 Like

Thanks, got it. It was right in front of me I just didn’t see it.

Hello,

Is there a way to add this station so i can see and use it in my Rachio gen 2?

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ISDERMAN12&cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash#history/tgraphs/s20180820/e20180919/mmonth

Thank you!