I'm sure. The zone is "emitter" with custom rate and area settings. Leaves were starting to wilt, so I wanted to zero it so it would water the next day. When I pressed zero, the previous day marker smoothly shifted to the top line as full, and watering dates moved out. Continuing to press zero or full had no further effect. I wish I could remember all button sequences after that, but in an attempt to get it going, I went into custom settings and changed the root depth to something smaller. I also changed the allowed depletion in an attempt to move up the watering date. The effect was that the former 100% fill disappeared, and the moisture levels were low again. And the watering date moved up to the next morning as I wanted. So fortunately, the moisture filling didn't stick when those changes were applied. Of course, this is a problem if I had actually wanted to fill the zone.