Zone disabled; how to re enable it

So I manually disabled zone 8 while I serviced a sprinkler head.
Now zone 8 does not appear and I can’t figure out how to enable it.

If you click on the zones on the upper right hand corner there should be three dots and there you should be able to re-enabled or disable any zones you want hope this help

1 Like

That did the trick!
Thanks Anthony.

2 Likes

I don’t have 3 dots in upper right corner

@Waterschedule - go to irrigation tab > zones and then select show disabled zones by tapping on the card this will give you the option to select the zone in question

Sorry, I dont know what you mean by card.I can tap on the disabled zone, but it does not allow me to re-enable.

If you can tap on the zone on the upper right above edit you should see a button disable enable it

I used the wrong word when I sa I’d re-enable. I deleted the zone and now I can’t re-install it.

Same issue here on newly installed device. I disabled the zone per the advice on the app walk-thru instructions. Now zone is grayed out and no where to edit or enable again.

Are you in App, or online?
Not sure if it is different on android, but on iOS, you can choose irrigation tab on the bottom, than zones on tab on the top, and select an option that reads “Show Disabled” above the irrigation tab on the bottom.

This will show the disabled zones as grayed out (which you’ve seem to have been able to accomplish), select the zone you want to re-enable and you’ll see a slider on the top right above the text which reads “Disabled”. Activating said slider enables the zone and changes the text to “Enabled”

Thank you Gene! It took a while but I did find it (ios) and re-enabled zone. Thx again!