Why is a zone set for 0m?

I just noticed one zone ran consistently from May 1 to May 24 and hasn’t run since. In the zone’s overview it says moisture is 0% and no upcoming waterings. Huh? It is part of my only schedule, and other zones are running. So I checked that schedule and this is what I see:

Type: Flex Daily Schedule
Zones: (confirmed the zone in question is listed)
Watering Duration: 522m (how is this determined? When I click on it there are hours and minutes for each zone and this one is 0m)
Times: Start at 5:00am
Start/End Dates: says May 24th to Never. I didn’t think I changed anything since I started this season on May 1
Cycle and Soak: Smart Cycle
Weather Intelligence: Freeze is on, wind is off (drip systems)

So obviously the 0m thing is the problem, and I can see I can adjust that… but where’d that come from? I thought the times were controlled by the system based on moisture level and other factors? If I have to manually configure a run time, then what’s the point of the “intelligence”???

What am I missing?

If you post all your zone settings (including advanced) the community should be able to help you. My first thought is that perhaps the duration for that one zone accidentally got overridden. I would start by deleting that zone out of the schedule, start all over with that zone, and see what happens.

I followed some other advice and deleted the schedule entirely, so I can no longer post the settings.

I did notice, however, that when I went back to in the downloaded activity that the same thing happened the previous May. It worked from March 2020 to late May 2020 and then went to zero on that zone. Same in 2021. Is “warm grass” perhaps set to stop watering above a certain temperature? That seems odd to me, but maybe I misunderstood what warm vs cool grass means.

Anyway, for the remainder of this year (and possibly just going forward) I’m just going to use a fixed schedule as that appears to be more dependable. A little wasteful, yes, but even more wasteful is having plants die en masse because I don’t realize my smart sprinkler decided to do something weird :slight_smile:

Correction: I just realized you said “zone”, not schedule. I still have the zone details.

Zone Type: Warm season grass
Spray Head: Dripline
Soil Type: Loam
Exposure: Some shade
Slope: Flat
Advanced: