Web interface anomoly


#1

I discovered today that my pots were watering “odd days”. On investigation I figured out that if I set the schedule to “every day”, save, then re-open the schedule it will have “odd days” filled in by default instead of the previous “every day” setting. I had recently turned off “weather intelligence” for the pots since I found they needed to be watered even if rain was in the forecast. I suppose I did not notice that the repeats had changed and saved with the wrong interval.


#2

Thanks for reporting, @Dan can have a look and see what the issue is.

:cheers:


#3

Issue should be fixed @sbillard .

Thanks, and us know if you run into anything else…
Dan :rachio:


#4

I confirm it is fixed. Thanks.