Web and Phone App Stopped Working

Today my web app and ios app have stopped functioning properly. The phone app won’t even open. Just see the Rachio logo and then a white screen. Attempted to delete and reinstall the app and no change.

Web app is very slow. Click on zones and it took 2 minutes for zones to come up. Attempted a manual run and failed once before working. Now zones won’t even come up.

I’ve also rebooted the controller and have nothing.

Did my unit crap out after 2-1/2 seasons? If so, hello Hunter and so long Rachio.

I’m seeing the same. The app showed the Rachio icon at startup then went white. I restarted my phone and was able to start the app but the Home Screen was not loading.

Maybe a service went down?

1 Like

Same issue at 9:25pm edt

Having another issue today. Is there an outage again?

Same thing here. No response from web after submitting credentials. iOS app just shows logo and sits there forever.

Does anybody know if a schedule that was entered will still run when this happens?

I’m having the same issue. IOS app is blank white, errors in my logs say the API is down. This is getting old real quick after only 2 weeks of ownership.

Rachio Sprinklers               Rachio Sprinklers Started
   Rachio Sprinklers Error         Unable to contact device - the controller may be offline. Will continue to retry silently.
   Rachio Sprinklers Error         Error getting user data from Rachio via API.

Everything appears to be back up now …

1 Like

#same, thanks!