:rachio: We want to pay for your water bill!

Hey everyone!

I’m Eric with the Rachio Marketing Team & long time lurker of this board. I’m always blown away by the innovative uses of our product you all come up with!

Just stopping by to let you know about this awesome contest we’re running through September 9th. You’re going to LOVE this one!

We want to pay your water bill FOR A YEAR - and continue saving you money and water for a lifetime!

Sign up and share to win a Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller once a week from August 24 - September 9, and be entered to win our Grand Prize - a $1,500 Visa Gift Card!

There are four ways to enter - but you have to go to rachio.com/contest to do so.

social-share-contest

Good Luck!

Eric + the Rachio Team :rachio:

5 Likes

giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

I would appreciate you adding a statement which clearly lets people know which countries/regions are eligible.
Thank you,

1 Like

Great suggestion, @TMToronto! Are you referring to this post specifically, or rachio.com/contest?

1 Like

I think any announcements that are meant to motivate a group of Rachio users into action, but do not apply to all those users, like a contest. I understand that sometimes there will be restrictions, such as various government rebate programs that are offered in certain areas as a related example. I really do not mind, it just saves me time knowing this up front.

Great thoughts, @TMToronto - thank you so much for giving us this insight and helping us learn. I’ll make sure in the future we do a better job of making this apparent!

:cheers:

1 Like

I’m trying to enter again by sharing the link, but it doesn’t appear. When I click on the share with friends, all I see is this:

"Get 3 extra entries for anyone that enters via this link:

Share to:

Note: To be credited for a referral, your friends must complete at least one action."

But there is no link! What is going on?

Hey @rmfpdx - sorry you’re having trouble getting a shareable link. I’ve seen folks have the best luck accessing the entry form using Chrome or on mobile, so try switching to Chrome or using a phone or tablet. Outside of that I’d suggest re-entering with a different email address to see if that fixes it.

Seems like you’re getting to the right place, but the code just isn’t loading. Maybe turn off any ad blockers you’ve got running as they could selectively remove content from a page as well.

Hope that helps - thanks for entering!

1 Like