Watering times suddenly changed from 15 min to 3 hrs

2 of my zones suddenly changed watering times from 15 minutes to 3 hours today. I know for sure I didn’t accidentally do this because you have to click the + button 165 times (or hold it down for a long time, as I just discovered). This is a Flex Daily Schedule set to End Before Sunrise on a Rachio 3. The other 3 zones in this schedule still show the correct watering times: 15 min, 15 min, and 30 min. I have 3 other schedules as well but they seem unchanged.

Thankfully I saw this before it actually ran for a total of 7 hours!

watering_times|639x478

The only thing I can think of is that I unplugged the power to the device Sunday afternoon and then plugged it back in Sunday evening. But it ran correctly on Wednesday, and today is Thursday, when I noticed that it had changed.

Firmware version: iro3-firmware-hk-5-632

Any ideas what happened?

Thanks,
Russell

Can you post some screen shots of your schedules? Is there a chance that you are in fact seeing total “run time” which might include 30 minutes of cycle soak every 5 minutes of run time?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I included a photo in my original post. It’s definitely the run time of each schedule, not the total including soak cycles.

Well, I’ve never seen Flex Daily change watering times unless there is an attribute in the zone changed, in your case, a MAJOR change.

1 Like

This just happened to me. Don’t understand how my schedule changed from ~1 hour to ~3 hours then to ~6 hours the next day. I have stopped all Weather Intelligence in my quest to outsmart the app. :0