Those are definitely times per run. I’d look at your zone settings and see what’s up. The long times are understandable for drip zones but not regular grass zones w/ spray heads.
What type of schedule did you choose for your different zone types? In this example since you chose “shrubs” these have a 15 inch root zone depth which will water longer (but less frequently) than an annual (4 inches) or a grass type (6-9 inches).
see schedule, it even does less than once per week.
The lawn I am not worried about, it is kurapia, But these little guys, I have no idea what root system they have (nor how close the in ground drips are unless I do some digging)
@csmba Can you PM me the email address used for your Rachio account? I can have the team do a quick review. It is different than your community forum email. Thanks!
@csmba After a quick review, general feedback for the flex monthly schedule.
If you are using flex monthly, be sure to create a unique schedule per zone type (e.g. grass, tree, shrub, etc.). I thought we had a warning for this but I don’t see it anymore. Since every zone has unique frequency for the month, it is ideal to create a schedule per zone type.
For the kurapia, I’d google the average root zone depth of that crop and override in the advanced zone settings. This will have a big impact on watering frequency.
Please let us know if you have any other questions after this feedback.