Valves stuck on busy but Rachio Support is the best!

So my valves are stuck on busy and cannot be started remotely - which was the whole point of buying your product to begin with.

So is my only option driving 1000 miles roundtrip to unplug the hub?

I’ve only had these valves for a month or so and I’m very very very very disappointed in your product. I imagine I will return these and go back to my battery operated timers that have worked for years without a problem.

Edit: Rachio support is awesome and fixed my issue remotely - 3 different team members reached out quickly, I’m now a happy customer!

@Helga I am having the engineering team and customer success team look into this for you.

They will be contacting you in the short term.

Thank you Franz for such a quick response and resolution to my issue. They’re working now and your team also reached out. Apologies for my grumpiness at the thought of having to drive home this weekend. Nice to know your product has great support behind it! Thanks again!

1 Like

No apologies necessary, I know how frustrating the IoT world can be.

I believe the valves are looking good now, please let me know if they are not.

I am having the team do more research and determine what the actual issue was.

:cheers:

Hey there,

I just purchased this device and upon updating the firmware I’m also stuck in a permanent “busy” sync in progress message.

My firmware has been updated.

It looks like your valve firmware is not updated (the hub was updated)

I would recommend removing the valve, add the valve back to the hub, and update the valve firmware in the app.

Here are instructions for removing the valve.

You should be good to go after that.

Please let us know if there are any other issues after taking those steps.

Support will help you, they were amazing! Please ignore my grumpiness, they were great to work with and they did it remotely.

Looks like my valve firmware has also updated and we’re back to normal. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok great, please let us know if you have any other issues.