V3 warning of rain sensor activation even though controller is in Standby mode

Yes, I’m in the North East and my Rachio is in standby mode yet the sensor has been going off like crazy. What I too would like is for the sensor to not send alerts when it is in standby mode. Instead I would like to be able to see that the rain/freeze sensor is active(i.e., battery not dead) and receiving signals when I look at the app. So having some type of line item in the app like “Last sensor notification received on xx/xx/xx at xx:xx(pm/am)” would be nice. Also, having Rachio smarten up a bit and use weather station info to dinstinguish between alert notification types sent (rain if temp is above 32F, freeze if below 32F the alert type). For this latter feature, have the temp setpoint user configurable so we can indicate what temperture our freeze sensor is set at and plug that value into the Rachio software.