Useless Support

Hello,

I have opened a Zendesk support request over 5 days ago about trying to get access to program my Rachio device. As the account it was originally signed up under no longer works. We just had our yard reseeded an now cannot use this $200+ device to water our lawn.

Any reason why it takes 5 days to respond to an email? I called the Pro Line, they said just open a ticket. Still no response.

Hey tsbi11, can you give a little more info on what you mean by the original account it was signed up with no longer works? Was this an account you had that you’ve lost access to? Or did you get this controller from someone that previously had it on their account?

Thanks!

1 Like

Per my ticket

Trying to setup my Rachio devices and it tells me it was already registered (I’m the only one who’s ever owned it)

My yard was just redone and now I cannot access this

@tsbi11 Can you PM me your serial number? I will have the team review right now.

:cheers:

1 Like

It looks like your controller was associated with a different email address than your community login. I have had the engineering team send you the email associated with your controller.

1 Like

Franz,

Thats the issue, I dont have access to that email. Its why I have been trying for a week to reset this so I can water my lawn.

Okay, the engineering team has reset that controller. You should be good to go.

1 Like