Understanding Flex Monthly

This is year 3 with my Rachio 3e. Im really struggling to set a flex monthly schedule, or at eazt understand what its doing.
Ive tried 2 different schedules for “specific days”:

Mon/Tue and Thur/Fri starting May 1 ending before sunrise
Results - the calendar shows 41m watering on Sunday and 41m watering on Thur (this repeats all the way until December)

Sun/Mon/Tue and Thur/Fri starting May 1 ending before sunrise
Results - the calendar shows watering 32m on all 5 days (this repeats until November)

So, on one smart schedule it thinks my lawn needs 82m of total watering per week and the other will water much more frequently and a total of 160m of total watering per week. All i want it to do is allow the flex schedule to water whenever it believes it needs watering and for the appropriate amount of time. But when i see such a drastic difference of water usage, i question what its actually doing. If i allow “any day”, the calendar will water EVERY day for 26m. If i choose “odd days”, it waters every odd day for 46m (skips June 1 for some reason). This just seems very erratic and doesnt give me any sense for how often my lawn should actually be watered.

I found Flex Monthly to be very weird. I switched to Flex Daily and chose specific days and then checked each day. Couldn’t be happier with Flex Daily. Getting 2 neighbors converted to Rachio.

I think Flex Monthly when you choose the days, it will set the calendar showing watering on those days BUT it may not actually water depending on need.

Unfortunately i have the 3e which doesnt have flex daily. I was looking into the 3, but $200.

The last part about “showing on thise days but not watering in those days”. I thought that too, but why in the 4 day scenario doesnt it show every day like it does in all the other scenarios?

Can’t explain that but Flex Monthly is just weird. I went to Rachio.com yesterday and a pop up offered $40 off if you signed up for texts. It popped up after I clicked on “Store” at the top. Not sure if it is still available.