Unable to print return label

I am trying to process a return for my Rachio 3 (no issues with the device, it just wasn’t compatible with my system). When I go to the returns page, I am prompted to enter my order # and zip code…however, when I do that, I get an error message that no order was found. Has anyone had this issue?

I have attempted to call/email customer service for over one week now and have yet to receive a response. When I call, I am left on hold for 10 minutes, then I am prompted to leave a voicemail (which I’ve done). I have also opened 3 support requests via email. Each time I open one, I get an automated email with an extended time for response (we will get back to you within 48 hrs.; we will get back to you within 2-5 days; etc). I am extremely frustrated with the customer service (or lack thereof) as it appears nobody at this company is hired to answer a phone or respond to an email. I have 30 days to return the item to get my money back, per the return policy. Has anyone experienced this despite doing their due diligence to try and return? If so, I would love some feedback on how to get this done and move ON!