Unable to link Rachio to Google assistant

Using a Galaxy S7 with android 7.0

I am trying to link Rachio to google assistant. When I get to the Google Requesting permission
page I select allow access. the process just begins to start then stalls.

The Rachio app on the phone works

Hey Koester,

Sorry to hear about the difficulty with setup! At what screen exactly are you experiencing the stall? I’d like to try a few troubleshooting steps:

1. Can you please try power cycling your phone? Check and see if this improves the process.
  2. Using your mobile browser, could you try navigating to https://app.rach.io/ If you’re currently logged in, try logging out and then try the process again

Let me know if you experience any improvement or not and we can continue troubleshooting!

Hey @koester-

Did Mitch’s suggestions help? Were you able to get your Google Assistant connected?

McKynzee :rachio:

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried restarting my phone and also navigating to app.rach.io and logging out. I still get connecting and spinning but no connection. Any ideas?

Ok I think I got my phones Google Assistant connected to Rachio. I decided when the app was up I would go to the settings and say open in Chrome. That seemed to let me connect Rachio to it. But now I don’t see the Assistant Apps in my Google Home. Anybody have a way of getting those to come up so I can add Rachio to my Google Home?

Hi @GregE-

It looks like Google changed how you set up and manage the GA integration. We have updated our support doc, does this help?

McKynzee :rachio: