Transfer settings Gen 2 to Gen 3

How do I transfer zone settings from my gen 2 to gen 3 model? I got an email with a link on how to do this but I am not seeing a “Transfer Settings” option during zone setup.

@andese

Since we had to manually activate your controller this screen was not shown. I’ll have the team do this for you now.

:cheers:

You da man Franz!

If you logout/login to the app your settings should be transferred. Thanks again for being a community member and have a great week!

:cheers:

All is good…much appreciated

1 Like

I just replaced Gen 2 16 zone with a Gen 3 12 zone. Gen 2 would no longer connect to my WiFi. I only used 12 zones on my Gen 2. Is there a way to transfer the zone settings?
If not possible, can you please confirm that if I were to purchase Gen 3 16 zone, that I will be able to transfer settings. Thank you.

Yes, you can transfer controllers, but you might need to check with support to confirm. I know it used to create an issue going from more zones to less on the new controller, regardless of weather the extra zones were used…

Hi
trying to tranfer all zones from Gen 2 /16 zone to a Gen 3 / 16 Zone but whn I go to setup zone on the NEW gen 3 it does not offer me an option to TRANSFER.

I am pretty tech minded and have looked at eveything and read thre instructions but cannot find the option ??
thoughts apprecited