Hello guys and Rachio support team,
Since my problem started 2 days ago, I came here to find out numerous people having the same issue, anyone knows how to fix it? My unit was installed this year on 05/14/2021, it has been running flawlessly ever since the install until 2 days ago it just quit working. I’ve tried all the suggested fix on rachio support as well as suggestions from the community, the below is the description of what is happening and what I have done to try to fix, please help.
Problem: Booting ERROR (stated by rachio support page)
Status Light: 1st Quadrant 10 White Blink + 1 Red Blink (over and over again)
- hold down on wifi button behind the faceplate for wifi reset. (didn’t work)
- unplug power, wait 30 seconds, power back on. (didn’t work)
- unplug power, wait 30 seconds, press down on the white rachio button to clear residual power, plug power back. (didn’t work).
- I actually performed #3 twice, the second time I waited a full minute, then pressed down on the rachio button for a full minute as well just to make sure all power is drained, and it still does not work.
- Holding down on the Stop button for master reset, the light goes white shrinks into a full blue light, followed by the dreaded white and red blinks. (didn’t work)
I had emailed customer support and have not gotten a reply yet, nor do I have a ticket number.
At this point I think I’ve tried all available troubleshooting methods I can find, if anyone has other tricks for the fix please let me know.
Rachio Support, HELP!!!
-Eric. Sorry for the lengthy post.