Support contact number - Flow meter question

Hi Folks,

Would someone please let me know the phone number for customer support? I’ve had ongoing issues with my flow sensor reporting correctly in the gen2 sprinkler controller UI. Right now it’s reporting over 15 billion gallons of usage for the month. I’ve had a few support tickets that have yet to resolve the issue, and I haven’t had any traction in days. Latest support ticket number is 242391. Thank you!

Hey @Emailchaos-

I’ll respond via support now! I apologize for the delay.

@Emailchaos

We had a firmware issue with flow that was inflating those values. I had the team check your controller and the firmware now looks good. The usage data will reset May 1st. I am having the team verify your data and will get back with more information.

:cheers:

@Emailchaos

The team finished reviewing your account and it does look like usage numbers after the corrected firmware was sent to the controller do look accurate. The inflated usage will reset on May 1st. If you still seeing incorrect data after May 1st please let us know. Also, it looks like the last zone run did not report flow volume. Wondering if the flow meter was detached?

Have a great day.

:cheers:

Huh thanks for the info. I actually like the idea of this. I am actually really interested in numbers and what they actually mean and how they actually affect our everyday lives. I think that a lot of people underestimate the influence that numbers have have on us and our lives. I recently came across some of these really cool articles that kind of explain the meaning behind certain numbers… You guys can check one of them here: https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1222-meaning/ Hopefully it will help you guys as well.