Something is off on display of next watering for zones

The display of next watering day on a Flex Daily Zone has something wonky going on. This was all done from a freshly brought up iPHone app.

At first look, zone 10 is going to water next on June 1. Next I click on the zone, moisture level, more details, and it shows that it’s next going to water on May 26. I follow the arrows back to the zones display, and now zone 10 says “No upcoming watering”. I’m thinking the one that I see in moisture levels is probably the correct next watering, but now I’m really not sure. Something is amiss in the display.

Looks good now, might have been in-between the 12/1 hour calendar refresh.

:cheers:

@franz, it does look ok now, but I will let you know if I see it happening again. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the 12/1 phenomenon. I had seen it happen the day before, and also a couple of times yesterday before I decided to document it and send it along. The schedule this zone is in is scheduled for 9:30am, and I took the shots of this occurence at 2:30pm, so that was kinda in the middle.

Hopefully it was just some kind of one-off.

This seems to be an intermittent problem. Saw it again today. This schedule for zone 10 runs at 9:30am, and this was around 2pm. Next run on zones says 5/31, but moisture details says 6/1.

The data looks good now, Ill have the engineering team review, seems like just a mismatch of next run field and moisture details, but eventually the data syncs up. I think its just a display issue.

:cheers:

1 Like

I agree, and it’s not a big thing in the big picture. But wanted to let you know.