[Solved] Why is the zone not watering?

This is the example of one of the zones. There are others that are similar. The zone is in daily-flex (odd days. I have the yard split 50/50 in odd and even days so it does not start watering at midnight). It ran today but it seems like it only watered one zone and skipped the others. I am trying to understand if I have entered something incorrectly?

Advanced settings are default -

The zone seems like its at 6% moisture level, trying to understand why that didn’t make it water?

@terminator

That graph looks spot on. Since you are above depletion (> 0%) we won’t water. The best part about this is that since you have a restriction to only water on odd days we should have watered today, since you would be depleted by tomorrow, but looking at tomorrow there is .25 inches of forecasted precipitation keeping you well above 0%. If the forescast for next week holds true, you won’t have to water for over two weeks!

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Ahh… I think you are saying there is 6% still remaining of what is allowed. I was reading it as 6/100 and it should water if below 50/100.

@terminator

Exactly. Now here is the crazy part. If the forecasts hold true you won’t water for three weeks.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the clarification and the quick response. I am loving this so far!! And patiently waiting for the flow meter.

Exactly. Now here is the crazy part. If the forecasts hold true you won’t water for three weeks.

That could be a good thing or a bad thing. Yes, it’s good that I am saving water but also do want to enjoy the outdoors and I can’t do that if it rains all the time! :wink: first world country issues!!

Ha, those are first world problems. The irony is that flex daily is the total opposite of what schedules are typically known for. I always say flex daily continuously doesn’t water until it does.

:cheers:

1 Like

Man, screw you all and your raining to field capacity… :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes