Smart Hose Timer on separate water supply

I have a Rachio controller for watering the lawn with lake water where the Rachio uses a relay to turn on a pump using the Master Valve M Terminal. I would like to get a Smart Hose Timer and put that on a separate home water supply (not controlled by that relay and Master Valve) so that I can use the Smart Hose Timer remotely when there is cold weather at this vacation home to prevent the water filtration system and pipes from freezing. If I create a schedule for the Smart Hose Timer, will that try to turn on the Master Valve / relay? If so, is there a feature where I can exempt that schedule from turning on the Master Valve / relay?

[EDIT] Just reading the thread on how this might not be possible. 10 years of waiting on a feature that the community has been asking for @franz ?

Running the hose timer won’t turn on your master valve. It’s totally separate from the controller.

The smart hose timer has nothing to do with your lake pump, will not turn that on. The thread you linked is asking for a zone within a Rachio controller (not a hose timer) to activate without the master valve while other zones should work with the master valve on. A completely different ask.

You’ll be fine doing what you are trying to do.