Sick of the Advertising Emails- I DO NOT WANT Thrive

Your controller is great. I LOVE it.

I have recommended it to others and know three other people that purchased one on my recommendation.

That said…

I am SICK AND TIRED of the almost daily emails trying to get me to sign up for Thrive.

I’m not interested.

I want to get emails on your latest and greatest- I want to see the new products.

I do NOT want to get ads over and over and over.

I can’t even fill out your stinking survey about Thrive because you only give me options that I don’t want.

At this point, I am so fed up with the constant ads, if your fertilizer / yard treatments were the only ones in existence I still would not use them.

I am seriously considering trashing your stuff because of it and moving to another platform.

You need an “Opt out of a thrive” marketing selection.

I know a lot of you are rolling your eyes. I couldn’t care less.

I’m tired of it.

3 Likes

Hey @MikeK! Thank you so much for the feedback. I’m sorry for the interruption. Our team is working on setting up a more customized email preference center, but we do currently have an “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of all emails if you would prefer to go that route.

In regards to your daily email mention, that should definitely not be occurring. Would you mind shooting me a DM with your email address so I can see why you’d be getting emails daily?

:cheers:

I’d +1 a way to opt out of anything Thrive be it mail, controller UI, etc.

It is a product I do not have an interest in. I love my controller but will continue to pay a local company for feed, lime, aeration, pre-emergent, etc. :slightly_smiling_face: :beers:

1 Like

Is this of greater interest?

3 Likes

+1 Please remove in-app and in-email advertising. It’s a terrible way to treat your existing users.

Couldn’t agree more @scorp508. Love my controller, disappointed in not having a flow control solution, and hate to be harassed with Thrive everywhere I turn. Rachio, stick with what you do so well, and don’t dilute your efforts with these kinds of tangential offers, which you promote more than your core business. Not sure anymore what Rachio aspires to be.