Select Soil Type?

Hello all, I tried to look up my soil type on the gov survey and they said it was Dollar Loam, DoB. I’m not sure how that fits with Rachio’s soil selection. Is there any wisdom out there?
Thanks,
John

I looked up soil type again and it varies between DoB and OIB.
Does anyone know what these are and how they relate to Rachio soil settings?
Any wisdom is welcomed!

I’d venture to say that it is a standard Loam…

TYPICAL PEDON: Dollar loam - pasture. (Colors are for moist soils unless otherwise stated.)

Ap --0 to 6 inches; dark brown (10YR 3/3) loam, dark grayish brown (10YR 4/2) dry; moderate very fine and fine granular structure; slightly hard, friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; many fine roots; many shot up to 1/8 inch in diameter; strongly acid; abrupt smooth boundary. (2 to 8 inches thick)

BA --6 to 24 inches; dark reddish brown (5YR 3/3) loam, reddish brown (5YR 4/3) dry; moderate fine subangular blocky structure; hard, friable, slightly sticky and moderately plastic; 2 common fine roots; many fine pores; very few shot; very strongly acid; clear wavy boundary. (12 to 20 inches thick)

Bw --24 to 32 inches; dark brown (7.5YR 3/4) loam, brown (7.5YR 5/4) dry; weak medium subangular blocky structure; hard, friable, slightly sticky and moderately plastic; few very fine roots; few very fine pores; a number of peds are prominent nodule-like, rounded, and oblong, 1x2 inches in size, and brittle; strongly acid; clear smooth boundary. (6 to 14 inches thick)

Bx1 --32 to 45 inches; dark yellowish brown (10YR 3/4) loam, yellowish brown (10YR 5/4) dry; many medium distinct mottles, grayish brown (10YR 5/2) moist; very coarse polygonal blocks, larger than 10 inches; very hard, very firm (brittle), slightly sticky and moderately plastic; few very fine pores; strongly acid; gradual smooth boundary. (6 to 15 inches thick)

Bx2 --45 to 60 inches; similar to above except that this horizon becomes less brittle and compact with increase in depth; loam; slightly plastic; very strongly acid.

TYPE LOCATION: Clark County, Washington; one-half mile north of Meadow Glade, Washington; 140 feet west of intersection of northeast 119th Street and northeast 112th Avenue on 199th Street; in the SE1/4, SE1/4, SE1/4 of section 4, T. 3 N., R. 2 E., W.M.

Thanks very much for your informative reply Troy. I’ll try sending that to Lawn and see what happens. John