Second Phone Use

Used my iPhone 6+ to setup the two Rachio controllers. I also have an iPhone 5 which I use via WiFi only. Can I setup the iPhone 5 to also access and control the controllers?

Hello Steve

I don’t see this being an issues. At our house we sign into the same account with 4 devices. Two of them are iPads WiFi only.

Cheers

2 Likes

@Sdennis-

You can absolutely do this! Just use your same credentials you had on your iPhone 6+ to log into the app on the iPhone 5. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

Currently the Rochio Gen2 system was able to be employed by sprinkler system installer and a schedule was set up. I am not able to find the device and therefore have not been able to do anything at all. I setup an account on the app then it would not accept my log in attempts. Got new password-no joy. Do not want to do a factory reset as this would wipe out everything the installer’s schedule and with 20 pallets of grass down wouldn’t be too smart.
Anyway to just reboot the system without losing what is already set up? Have not seen it in FAQ’s.

@Oldfalguy, if I’m understanding correctly, your controller was setup on your contractor’s account? If you want to DM or email your controller’s serial number to support@rachio.com, we can check to see what account the controller is attached to and recommend the best steps moving forward.

1 Like