Scheduled watering does not occur, zone valve does not turn on

I have 2 zones. They both work fine when triggered manually. But for some reason zone 2 does not fire when scheduled. Suggestions?

In the history seeing zone 2 firing (at least the controller is running it). Are you saying that even when it is running in the app the physical zone is not running?

:cheers:

Exactamundo. In fact, I’m not sure Zone 1 is running. I am certain Zone 2 is NOT running.

@JimSpy, I just checked your controller logs and we’re recording current to both valves. Can you try manually turning on the water from the valve? Here’s a video that shows you how to…curious if the water supply to your system got turned off by chance?

1 Like

I know the valves are working. They turn on when I do a “quick run” through Rachio. They just don’t work when I leave the system to run the “Summer” program, which starts at 4:53 in the morning. The way I know Zone 2 isn’t running is that one of the irrigation leads fills the dog’s dish with water. I empty the water the night before, and the dish is bone dry when I wake up. I’m going to try this with Zone 1 as well.