Schedule vs Calendar

I recently switched my schedule for summertime to six days a week. Previously, it had been only Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays on my spring schedule. But on my calendar, it’s still reflecting only Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. Why is that?

In other chat threads, some users have reported delays in the calendar view updating on the Rachio app. This can occur due to various reasons such as syncing issues, app version discrepancies, or connectivity problems. If you are experiencing this, it might help to refresh the app, ensure that you have a stable internet connection, or restart your device. Additionally, checking for any app updates could help resolve the issue.

Personally, I have found that the calendar view just a requires a bit of patience to update, especially if you make multiple changes in row. I’m fairly new around here, so I’m not sure if there is a technical reason for this (like maybe the server needs to update). I’m sure someone more experienced will chime in on that.

However, I have found that the Soil Moisture view within the Zone shows the schedule update immediately. Using that view is nice way to confirm scheduled updates or flex changes more immediately. TThe calendar seems to catch up with a reasonable amount of time, like if you check back a few hours later, it will look correct.

Hope that helps!

I just updated to a rachio three about 10 days ago. And at that time, I still had to use my spring schedule. Then about a week after I set it up I changed to a summer schedule. The problem isn’t that the calendar doesn’t show the same as the schedule does. The watering is only going to the calendar not to schedule. For example, the six day was today on Saturday and it did not water. I had to water manually. By the way everything is new including a new set up when I got the rachio three. I was upgrading from a rachio one and it had more than the four that I needed on the new one so I couldn’t transfer everything across so I started from scratch again. But I will go back to my Rachio app in the controls and see if I can find a software update. If not, I’ll contact rachio direct. Thanks for your help.

If you’re able to post some screenshots of what you’re perceiving as inconsistencies between the schedule and the calendar, that might provide some useful context in this forum for other users to help troubleshoot. I suggest posting a screenshot of the zone scheduled program and the soil moisture screen with the soil moisture data expanded below the graph.

I finally tried multiple things and figured out that I can only schedule six days a week when I’m using a fixed schedule. I cannot use a flex monthly. Just doesn’t work.

If you would like further assistance, the community is happy to help! We’ll just need some additional context about the issue. If you prefer to stay with a fixed schedule, that’s also fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like