Retrival of Watering History for All Zones

Does anyone know how to retrieve historical data of watering schedule? There were a few days in the last week of March that Rachio water for over 4 hours and used up 1000+ gallons of water. I would like to know what zones were running and for how long. I have since deleted the watering schedule and have re-created a brand new schedule, but that said, I now need to know what was programmed so to avoid this costly mistake again. Many thanks for your support.

2 Likes

From the web Rachio app, you can just scroll down or use the slider in “Watering History”, until you find March.

2 Likes

Thank you Linn, that’s the first thing I tried, but only see it to the beginning of April. After your response, I went back and tried again. It turns out that giving it another second or two, the window updates itself and more history shows up. I am able to get to the dates and history I want. Thank you. Do you know if there is a way to export all of these details? I went to Water History and export minutes and gallons, but it doesn’t tell me which zones for how long and how many gallons. Thanks.

2 Likes

Currently no way to export that I know of. It’s a feature I would really love to see as I currently have to cut and paste all the info and then manipulate it in a spreadsheet.

It should be telling you the zone and minutes watered. It won’t tell you the gallons. Here’s a copied snippet of my log

Nov 28 at 8:06 AM
Completed Front flowers for 6 minutes

Nov 28 at 8:06 AM
Watered Zone 11: flower misters for 6 minutes

Nov 28 at 8:00 AM
Watering Zone 11: flower misters for 6 minutes

Nov 28 at 8:00 AM
Started Front flowers for 6 minutes

Oh that’s too bad! That would be a good feature to have.

@Tinkeringeek & @Linn, I can pull your controller logs from time to time if you’d like a detailed report of when and how long each zone was run. It would be an aggregated view, so you’d need to filter out which zone run belongs to which schedule.

DM me if you’d like this data.

Thank Emil, that would be great. What do you need from me for you to pull the data of my Rachio? Also do you know how Rachio calculates the amount of gallons used? Considering that it doesn’t connect to a water flow meter, how does it know much water is used?

1 Like

Hey @Tinkeringeek!

This article gives a great explanation of how we estimate water usage. If the estimation seems off, these are the settings to check!

McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

@Tinkeringeek, just let me know what dates you’d like the data pulled for.

Thank you for the reference. Quite a reading to digest, but good info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much. Can you please give me the period of March - April (present), 2017?

1 Like