Reset water usage

Still seeing 3726 gallons used via the app and 2830 gallons used via the web interface.

@Bill.Maupin Did you run your system today? If so, I will need to reset tomorrow morning to erase today’s usage.

I did last night but not that much, 734 gallons during my 5 min station test. Thanks

@Bill.Maupin I will redo the reset tomorrow morning, and that should get you back to zero :slight_smile:

Didn’t water last night. Still have readings. Going to need to water tonight :wink:

Could you please reset my water usage?

@Bill.Maupin & @scarecrow :
I’ve reset both your watering usage. As @mckynzee had mentioned, we’re unable to reset any watering history done the same day. What you see as your current water usage should only reflect today’s watering :wink:

1 Like

I have recently installed my new Rachio and have been playing around to get used to it. I am now ready to start using it properly so could you please reset my water usage Thank you

@dmrenshaw Your watering usage has been reset.

1 Like

@mitchell It did not reset for me i still have data for June 1,4 and 8th

@scarecrow I just tried again, is it cleared now?

Can you reset mine also? Lots to testing with drip system and water turned off.

@Plirky Reset!

Request mine as well… Wish there was an app for that.

1 Like

@Larrymay7 Thanks for the feedback, this is definitely something for us to consider moving forward.

In the meantime, I’ve gone ahead and reset your Watering Usage prior to today.

Just setup my controller and says I used 168 gallons when i was running tests on getting it started. Only ran for 5 minutes.

Any way to reset?

Thanks

You should be reset now @vishal207!

Please could you reset our water usage. Thanks

Hey @Amclean,

I’ve reset your water usage. Check it out!

Can i get a water usage reset as well? Thanks