Remove Rachio from account?

How would I go about removing a unit from an account? I have multiple and want to move one to another account. I can’t seem to find a way to do this.

@drosoph‌ We don’t have that feature yet, I know, sounds silly, but it’s a little more difficult than it seems. This feature will be coming very soon.

In the meantime, you can send an email to support@rach.io and we can get it removed from your account for you.

I have installed an Iro at home and at my office. I am currently able to control both from the account that I originally set up when I just had an Iro at home. Id like to be able to create an account for my office and have my office Iro show up on both my home account and my office account. I realize that’s not a current feature of the software but is that even possible on the back end?

Related to this question/topic… When property/real estate changes ownership, what is the most efficient way to transfer “control” of the Rachio from seller to buyer? I just bought a house that uses Rachio. The seller has the Rachio connected to his account. When I tried to link same device to my newly established Rachio account, it wouldn’t let me. Does the Seller have to remove the device from his account before I can add it to mine? Can a device only be linked to one account? Obviously, I don’t want the previous owner having control over an irrigation system that he no longer owns.

Yes, or support@rachio.com can remove it for you.

Only one account can own it, but we have a shared access feature.

http://support.rachio.com/article/354-sharing-access

:beers: