Rachio HK Return Program

Hi everybody!

It has been almost a year since we announced that we discontinued our efforts to resolve users’ “No Response” error with HomeKit. With this announcement we offered customers who experienced this error an opportunity to return their Rachio 3 for a refund or reimbursement of the Rachio 3 controller.

I am announcing that we are closing this return program. We have removed any mention of HomeKit compatibility from our marketing and the Rachio Smart Controller is no longer available in the Apple Store.

We will close this return program on September 29th. Any customer who is experiencing an unresolvable “No Response” error (or other HK related issues/errors) can reach out to rachiohk@rachio.com to get the refund/reimbursement process started.

1 Like

Hey Dane!
Just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I turned off my Rachio HomeKit. It no longer works perfectly so I turned it off… I think in the end an iOS update killed it off…

I will be keeping my Rachio controller cause I love it! :blush::+1:t3:

1 Like

Will you guys take the mention of Homekit from the controller settings page as well?

I think I hear a Bird chirping. I think it’s a Rainbird!