Rachio Gen 3 and Netatmo

I thought Netatmo ended a partnership with WU. Only thing I could find was http://plus.meteoware.com/netatmo/

That the only way to link it to WU, so I can use it with Rachio 3?

They’ve recently started supporting direct integration again @Otto_Mation is currently testing it.

Alternately you can setup data transfer via meteoware.com, if all else fails, I can setup data transfer on my server from your netatmo to your WU station.

The direct integration works but like meteoware is not perfect. There are gaps in the data which cause the station to fall off of the map. The station doesn’t show as offline (unless there is no data in an hour) but it will disappear from the map if it hasn’t received data in 15 minutes. Netatmo updates every 5 minutes so I do not understand these gaps in the data. @Gene may be able to shed some light on this. WU seems to be very flaky. Sometimes I look at the map with weather stations turned on and there are only a couple of weather stations displayed around me. Other times there will be a hundred. It drives me nuts. The other issue with the direct integration is that the pressure readings are not published. What really wish is that I could use PWSweather with my Rachio 3 and be done with WU.

Edit: So far the best integration that I have found is @Gene 's. I am about to come crawling back, asking for forgiveness for leaving him and trying the new direct integration.

1 Like

@Gene