Rachio dead in less than 2 years

I bought and installed my Rachio Model 12ZULWC last spring. Now it won’t boot. I just did a hard reset and it still won’t boot. How do I go about getting a warranty replacement?

2 year warranty.
Did you make your purchase at Costco? 12 Station Units were sold there fairly exclusive. They will have a record of your purchase.

Always recommend surge protector.
https://support.rachio.com/en_us/how-do-i-factory-reset-my-controller-rachio-3-generation-2-and-generation-1-SkQsD8JFv

Bought it from Costco. Read the warranty page and there is no email address of phone number to start the warranty process. I’ve done the reset procedure several times with no success.

Rachio
1 (844) 472-2446
Support@rachio.com

2 Likes

Costco has very generous return and exchange policies. There are some exceptions; I’m not sure if the Rachio would fall under those. Probably check with Costco first.

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue that your having with your controller. I know it is frustrating to run into this, especially when you start system for the first time this year.

As others have posted you can get ahold of our Support team with the info below. Alternatively, you can DM your controller serial number and I will get the process started for you.

Rachio
1 (844) 472-2446
Support@rachio.com

Best,