Rachio Controller

I am at my last straw so hopefully I can get a good answer. I have been trying for months to get my Rachio Gen 3 back online. It worked flawlessly for a while and then I changed my router to Orbi. I have connected to both 2.4 and 5 ghz channels and i can’t get the controller back online. I have tried old IOS operating systems, resetting the controller and have followed all troubleshooting steps. No matter what, my final result is the first bar flashing in red and then white. It never moves past that.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Have you read the trouble shooting? If not click the link https://support.rachio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003815533-Light-Codes-Rachio-3-#:~:text=Boot%20Error%20One%20-%20If%20the,this%20indicates%20a%20boot%20failure.&text=Boot%20Error%20Two%20-%20If%20the,red%20bar%2C%20contact%20Rachio%20Support.&text=Connecting%20to%20Server%20-%20The%20first,third%20quadrant%20will%20be%20blinking.

First quadrant blinking white, with one light red Boot Error One - If the first quadrant is blinking white with one red, this indicates a boot failure. Unplug the controller, press down on the white button (the directional pad with Rachio symbol) to clear any residual charge within the controller