Rachio 3 will not connect to Google WiFi Mesh

I just installed the Google mesh network and my Rachio Gen 3 will not connect to it. I’ve restarted numerous times and have gone through the setup.

Hey @Zachariah01!

Thanks for reaching out. I’m so sorry to hear that the connection is giving you trouble. Would you be up for shooting a message over to our support team via support@rachio.com? They’re the best at troubleshooting these issues and would be happy to help get this squared away for you!

Cheers!
Lo

I have a Rachio 3 and a Google mesh and had no trouble at all getting it connected. I’m sure Rachio support will resolve the issue.

1 Like

Not sure why you’re having that problem, as I have Google WiFi and Rachio 3, and I had no problem at all connecting them. It has been rock solid since the install.

I have Google Wi-Fi and was experiencing the same frustrations as you when I initially installed the Rachio. After a couple days flailing around blaming everything else, I finally realized I was continually omitting a crucial character in the Wi-Fi password for my network. :sweat_smile: Major egg on my face!

Once properly entered, I was in business.

Good Luck!
Ben

2 Likes