Rachio 3 dead after power surges

Hello all,

I have a ticket out to support but I come to you humbly for help as I know some brilliant people hang out here.

Two power surges caused by lightning strikes seemingly in my backyard have rendered my Rachio 3 (and my internet modem) useless. I’ll cut to the chase since some of this has been discussed in threads by my predecessors.

The outlet is 120v 60hz. The 24v power supply measures 32v which concerns me regarding a repair, but I’ll get to that later. Infrared camera shows issues at the usual culprit, the fuse/MOV. There is no obvious physical damage to the naked eye or hotspots at other components. I am planning on replacing both parts but need some help determining which components to order.

The fuse says 100/B1N and the MOV measures approximately 3.2mm(l) by 2.35mm(w) by ~1.3mm(h). I believe this coincides with the size 1210 MOV that’s already been linked but here’s my question; with the voltage of my power supply reaching 32v, does this change what MOV I need to buy? Or is the voltage within tolerance?
Hopefully @Gene still comes around as I see his name most frequently in those threads :pray:

Thank you for your time