Rachio 2 not turning zone

I have 2 problems . Rachio 2 was working great today in the morning.

1. I am remodeling my backyward and putting concrete so removed all the sprinkler and replaced with blocker. No water leakeage etc for a week etc. 2 days ago I justed ran the backyward zone to make sure no sprinkler leakage etc. From last 2 days different sprinkler in front yard are releasing’leaking water. I thought may be water in the line. I fixed 1 sprinkler head it stopped waster leaking but other sprinkler head started leaking water and than 3rd. Than I saw water meter continuous spinning even though none of the sprinkler are on! For some reason whenever I did testing of that backyard zone it messed up something cannot figure out what!

2. Another thing I did today in the morning was remove backyward zone wire from rachio meter… It did not fix the problem. Than I thought let me do factory reset and reconnect all the zone again via app. Now none of the zone is turning on :frowning: and meanwhile water is still leaking from front yard. I do not mind water leaking from front yard sprinkler but now I cannot figure why none of the zone are turning on! All the other zone were working before I did factory reset!